The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Red,White and Blue


This necklace pays tribute to our soldiers oversees. I love America and all it stands for and I thank God for our troops!

I love huge, chunky jewelry, it makes a statement and at 39, my statement is "LOVE THE SKIN YOU ARE IN!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM , Blogger Tarheel Angel said...

    I love this necklace,too. Don't have anything to go with it but that can easily be solved. I want to learn to work with polymer clay but it looks intimidating. Maybe one day...but it will never look like what you are able to create. Angie

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger The Beaded Soul and Mimi & Co. said...

    Hi angie,
    When you come home for Christmas I will show you, it is so easy and as creative as you are and as organized, you will have ablog filled up in one day! Thank you for the compliments. =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf