The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Zebra Rage



I love the look of black and white and this necklace screams attention.

Black and White is always in fashion and even if it isn't according to the magazines, BE A FASHIONISTA ! Make your own statement.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM , Blogger Zuda Gay Pease said...

    You can't go wrong with black and white!!!! They are great, one of my favorite color combos!
    blessings, ZudaGay

     
  • At 12:31 AM , Blogger Tarheel Angel said...

    I have a dress that is just screaming for that necklace. When I am home I am going to definately get me a Beaded Soul Original. Love You. Angie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf