The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cute, Cute, Cute!

I mentioned it in my profile that I have a 5 year old, Caleb and a 1 year old, Miriam. The sun rises and sets on them. Well I mentioned them because Caleb helps me mix my clay as well as rolls beads. I love his beads because his hands are so little, he makes perfectly round beads. My baby girl on the other hand would rather eat the clay. I keep my clay under a cabinet in my kitchen so no light gets to it, which was a great idea until she figured out how to open the cabinet and decided she might want to taste my clay. I caught her before her little teeth made it through the wrapper. I decided that she is going to be my business critic! I make new stuff and if she likes it she will look at them and touch them and say CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. Does she have good tate or what? Or does she just know that mommy is a sucker for everything she does? I think it's the latter. Be blessed and have a creative day!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf