The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pink-Tastic

It has been a couple of days since I was able to blog and truly missed sharing my photos. This necklace is so beautiful in person. It is made with hot pink faux turquoise beads and hand made polymer clay beads in an oblong shape. Everytime I wear it people ooh, and aah. I love making jewelry to match my outfits and that can't be found elsewehere. Have fun, create something new today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf