The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Ocean Pearls


I guess you can tell by my last few posts, I am longing for the beach. My posts seems to be making reference to the ocean.
We only live a couple of hours from the North Carolina shore but the closer you are, the harder it seems to make it there.
The beads on these strands jumped into my bag at a Bead Wholesale show I attended, along with numerous other little baubles or should I say chunky baubles, yet awaiting their debut.
Be inspired, go create and be a part of the Craft movement, I can't wait to see what you create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf