The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Doodles




Doodles! This is the name of my newest creations you will find on my flickr site as well as in my Etsy store. They are perfect for teen and childrens jewelry as well as those of us who are more mature in age. =)
They are gorgeous and the pics. don' t always do an item justice . They are the cutest thing to wear with any outfit and I receive so many compliments when wearing them.
Be bold, make your own statement. Doodle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf