The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Jewelry Americana

There is nothing more beautiful than a huge chunk of turquoise. Even those of who have never been to the Southwest just love the look of this stone. Paired with these gorgeous red coral beads(faux coral in order to preserve our oceans)=), the reults are stunning. I am always stopped and asked where I get my jewelry from. And of course I always proudly say, "I made it, here is my card".



1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM , Blogger Zelle said...

    Garlinda, I love this piece!
    Congrats on your new venture.

    Love,

    Mozelle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf