The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frazzled


Today I feel a little frazzled or like my 5 year old, Calebs' transformer "frenzy". I am working hard to prepare for a craft show I am participating in on Black Friday, i.e., the biggest shopping day of the year. I am excited. I have some new beads I finally had the courage to use/ It is so hard to use your best beads and then part with them but, oh well. I'll use any excuse to go to a beadshow, wholesale of course. =). Enjoy!
Oh, if you happen to be in Fayetteville, NC, come see me at The Craftsmens Festival Nov.24th and 25th, you won;t be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf