The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Moon Rocks

Can we say that in person this is an awesome pendant but against this brown nackground it is kind of like what is that, a moon rock? I have a new digital camera and am still trying to play with lighting, background, etc. Tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf