The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fearfully and Wonderfully Created



What is hanging around my workshop? I love making my own beads. Where I live and when I set up to sell at Arts and Crafts Shows, the main theme I always hear is, " Your jewelry and beads are so unique, colorful and different". Of course I always give God the credit because all gifts come from Him. Find your own creative voice, don't worry what it looks like and whether it is or isn't as good as someone elses work. My work is all my own and I am on a creative journey. I am fearfully and wonderfully created by God and so are you. So create, fearfully and wonderfully and enjoy your own artistic journey. You can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf