The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Maximus, Maximus, Maximus...


Okay, I digress, this rich looking jewel reminds me of one of my all-time favorite movies, "Gladiator". The star of the movie played by Russell Crowe, was refined, a little rough around the edges but regal and a man of great character. Short of being a man of great character, I consider myself a woman of great faith and character and you can join the club with one of these amazing baubles to adorn your wrist!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM , Blogger jen said...

    A gorgeous piece - Will add to my wishlist.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf