The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, July 21, 2008

All-American Swirls


I wanted to show you how great the hands of a 5 year old can be.
My children beg me to play with my clay and I tend to be so selfish with my supplies, to the point I have to repent and ask for forgiveness.
My 5 year old helped me to mix these colors and roll these into gorgeous beads.
Include your children in your art work, you will be amazed what they come up with. Hand crafts are on the rise and we need to encourage the next generation of crafters!
Instead of telling them to back away from the clay and no one gets hurt, let them play with the beautiful scrap clay that is left over, who knows what colors will emerge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf