The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finding My Own Way!

I sometimes wonder alot about whether or not people like the things I create or what other crafters, artists and bloggers things.
The truth is it doesn't matter what people think and I don't have to hold my designs, the good, the bad and the ugly to anyone elses standards.

Each of us has our own unique gift. We don't have to copy, re-do or attempt to remake what someone else has done or is doing.

Ecclesiastes says it best, " There is nothing new under the sun." I have paved my own road and mapped out my own journey, to those who love my work, "Rock ON", to those who don't, "Everything is not for everybody".

Beleive in yourself as God believes in each of us and FIND YOUR OWN WAY in all that you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf