The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Albino Zebra


Is there really such a thing as an Albino Zebra? I don't know but this is my version of one and a very chic little Zebra I might add.
I have decided to submit my work to my favorie maggies (a.k.a. Magazines), and I pray that people will love my designs.
I know you can't live this life worrying about what people think, so what do I have to lose?
I'll let you know how it goes!!
Come see this GORGEOUS trinket for sell and others at my store:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf