The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cinnabar


Have you ever created your own molds? I always intend to try new tips and tricks and every new tool known to the clay world.
However, that can get expensive and doesn't always leave room for much individuality.
These earrings and the centerpiece pendant were made with molds I created out of scrap clay and I think they came out so beautiful.
If you set-up at shows to sell your crafts, there is nothing more exciting than when you see 10 other jewelry designers, all with beads strung on wire or cording and then there is you. You have beads made and designed by you, unique shapes and materials.
Everyone flocks to your booth and all of your delightful little baubles sell-out. Ahh, life is good. I said all of that to say, "BE ORIGINAL, BE DIFFERENT AND TAP INTO YOUR OWN INNER MUSE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf