The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Heavy Metal


I was inspired by my delicious looking and incredibly sweet husband, to use hardware finds to create jewelry.
My hubby has his own very unique style and he loves to shop and dress differently from other men!
I will be adding a section exclusively for men in my Etsy store. Come check it out for the lamb chop in your life:
www.thebeadedsoul.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf