The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hot Tamale'


I am so excited, I will be attending a bead show in a couple of days and I can't wait.
I purchased the centerpiece bead on this necklace from the last bead show I attended and it actually does not have holes in it, so technically, I guess it is not a bead.
Anywho, I decided to glue a bail to it and create a pendant, I am so brilliant sometimes, and maybe a little vain.
Click on my Etsy link on this blog and see what is new in my delightful little piece of Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf