The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Bolted Espresso


Good Morning!
I have decided to take my work into a new direction, so if you follow along with me through this progression, you will see :Greater Detail and Higher Quality..
I have been called to excellence by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and my work should reflect that. I am not an Art and Crafts person, I am a creator of Fine Art and my designs and pricing should reflect that.
Over the coming months, I pray that you will see the change and embrace the change of the new direction my work is taking.
When I got started, I decided on my target market, yet my designs have not reflected that. I fasted and God answered, so be prepared to join me on this new Artistic Adventure.
God bless you and follow your passion with reckless abandon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf