The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eternally Yours

This post is so late. I decided to spend the day with my children, Caleb, who is 5 and Miriam, who is 2. We went to Michael's to buy Polymer clay, did we need anymore? No.

But hey, at .99 who could resist.

I have so many ideas and I can't wait to get started.

These flowers are what are left from a plant on my front porch. I do not have a green thumb but you can't tell from the pic that they alone, like Jobs' servants, are left to tell the tell.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf