The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

A Life Less Ordinary

I found out on Saturday, that two of my designs are going to be published in one of my all time favorite magazines. How did it happen?

I fasted, I prayed, I BELIEVED and then I sent an email to the Editor with five designs of my work and they chose two of those designs.
I was so excited, I could have passed out.

Anyone that knows me, either loves me or hates me. I live out loud, I live in technicolor, I know whose I am, which is a child of the Most High God and I don't try to hide it.

I believe that we can do anything we choose to do, if we set our minds to do so. I believe that no and can't are words that come from hell itself.

Be bold, be courageous, be prayerful, be patient and then just BE all that God has created you to be.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf