The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Marvin's Baubles


I have turned my attentions to adding a really great Men's Collection to my line, these handsome, beaded bracelets, are made with polymer clay beads, I designed.
These two belong to my hubby, he wears them and loves them.
Look for an upcoming article where I interviewed Marvin (my gorgeous husband), about his love affair with accessories and color and what men look for when they purchase accessories.
Praise God. Ponswan Sila is back designing jewelry and Ada, her daughter, is on her way home!! God rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf