The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Silver Lining

Every cloud has a silver lining. Yesterday, my aunt, my moms' sister died unexpectedly. I should say unexpectedly to us but God always knows best, whether we see it or not.

I was really sad for alot of reasons but quickly realized, she has gone home to be with God, she will see her mom, her dad, her son, her aunts. She is made whole in God's perfect way and that is an amazing thing.

Don't just say you love someone, the bible says, " If your brother or sister crys, you cry, if he or she rejoice, then you rejoice with them. SHow love and be love.

So today, rejoice with me, that God is still on the throne, His son, Jesus made a way for us, that all might enter into His glory and for that I am grateful. Change your life today: Pray, read and believe: Romans 10:9. To God be the glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf