The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy Muse



My gorgeous, gigantic, muse is out of control. I am making Christmas jewelry, beautiful children's jewelry and submitting my designs to various magazines.

I don't have the legions of fans YET and am not YET making a SERIOUS living from my design work but TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

"The vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarry, wait for it, for it shall surely come to pass." Hab.2:20

I will be, it is only a matter of time. See you soon world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf