The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Friday, August 08, 2008

TRUE LOVE

I never thought I would be a mom, now I have two children. I love them like nothing else in this world.
I have to say that there is nothing like having a girl and especially one that looks just like me.
This is Miriam and I am going to begin designing childrens' jewelry. She is my inspiration for this and the name of her business, I have already started, is Mimi & Co. (Her name is Miriam Michelle).
Look out world, Miriam is on her way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf