The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fall Festival


My version of a cross in these delicious fall colors. It's almost time for Fall Festivals, cake walks, leaves changing.
I am so excited, it is my favorite time of the year. I will be baking cookies with my children, learning new crafts and sharing with them and building my business.
I haven't unveiled it yet, but Mimi and Co., my daughter Miriams' business is in the making. Miriams' company has jewelry for little girls right now and we will be adding a little boys line.
We are developing Mimi and Co. bead kits for my little angel and yours, who are old enough, can make their own designs.
Check out my site at: www.thebeadedsoul.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf