The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Guilt Free, Fat Free Ice Cream

Okay, So I am tyring to lose at least 10-15lbs.

But I am totally addicted to ice cream. It puts me in my happy place in addition to soothing my aching throat.

Okay, these sound like excuses to eat the stuff , but seriously, it calls my name, it tells me it loves me, it makes me happy.

Plus, it doesn't talk back or complain! Anyway, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf