The Beaded Soul

Welcome to my blog, I am Garlinda Price. I am from Fayetteville,NC and I have an obsession for beads, polymer clay and all things handmade. I am a wife and mom of Miriam and Caleb. Finally I am a stay-at-home mom and by night I am a fearless jewelry designer, design teacher and a vendor at various craft venues. I look forward to sharing my work and hearing your reviews. God bless and make it a creative day!

Monday, August 18, 2008

No Spring Chicken


I am in the process of designing childrens jewelry in my daughters name, Mimi & Co. (a.k.a. Miriam).
Iam so excited with the results so far.
I will be setting up at The Turkey Festival in Raeford and The International Festival in Fayetteville,NC.
Come by and see me and check out my store at:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Visit Polymer Clay Productions
PCAGOE Blog Ring
Powered By Ringsurf